Initially formed to bring CNC machining capability in-house for building wind tunnel models, we now have a full-service machine shop. Our shop supervisor is a journeyman machinist with over 30 years of experience in a variety of manufacturing processes.
- Haas VF-7 84x32x30
- Haas VF-8 64x40x30
- 4th Axis rotary indexer with a variety of fixturing
- FAA approved quality control system
- Siemens NX CAD/CAM software
- Sheet metal shear and brake
- Extensive machining and technical library
We build one-off articles, series parts production, plugs, molds, hydroform dies and other aircraft production tooling.
Contact us for a quote on your project, to learn about our manufacturing capabilities or to discuss how ATS can bring your project in on schedule.